One of the aging problems you will have to deal with in the future is droopy eyelids. The aging process involves the loss of fat and collagen proteins that plump up the dermis and makes it more elastic and resilient. As we get older, our body fails to sustain skin fat and fails to produce essential proteins. It leads to the appearance of numerous signs of dermis aging.
Many people undergo surgical treatments to get rid of droopy eyelids. However, those might not be ideal treatments if you are looking for affordable remedies. You might want to try the following tips instead to bring back the youthful structure of your eyelids:
1. Try doing a couple of skin lifting exercises. Facial yoga is very popular these days. This exercise method helps tone the muscles and the skin on the face. This will also help purge out impurities lurking under the layers of your skin. More often than not, these impurities speed up the aging process of your dermis.
2. Eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids or take fish oil supplements. Omega-3 fatty acids slow down the aging process of the skin. Experts said these nutrients prolong healthy structure of the dermis. These nutrients also help preserve the youthful integrity of skin tissues and cells so you can have young looking skin for a longer period of time.
3. Stay away from the foods rich in salt and preservatives. They tend to hold on to two times water molecules at once. This might actually lead to water retention. According to studies, water retention messes up with the elasticity of your dermis. The skin tissues around your eyes might deteriorate faster because of excess fluid.
4. Moisturize your skin all the time. Look for an anti aging eye cream loaded with Eyeliss, CynergyTK and Phytessence Wakame. Eyeliss is made up of natural peptides. These peptides can help plump up your weak skin cells. Improve cellular functions in order to improve the health of the integumentary system.
CynergyTK is the ingredient taken from sheep wool. It is comprised of functional keratin. This is the kind of protein responsible for the production of collagen and elastin in the body. It makes your dermis more elastic. Phytessence Wakame preserves hyaluronic acid by getting rid of harmful enzymes. This is the acid that supplies moisture to collagen proteins.
5. Go the extra mile in taking care of your eyes. Try using natural moisturizing remedies. You can try mixing rose water with the water you use for washing your face. You can also use cucumber, avocado and carrot remedies to bring back the elasticity of your dermis.